The Gazette | Shooting attack leaves one dead and two injured in Anchieta

The Gazette | Shooting attack leaves one dead and two injured in Anchieta
The Gazette | Shooting attack leaves one dead and two injured in Anchieta

According to witnesses, the crime was committed by two individuals; A 33-year-old man died at the scene and two young people, aged 18 and 25, were taken to an emergency room.

The case will be investigated by the Anchieta Police Station. (Priciele Venturini)

Posted on December 6, 2022 at 2:21 PM

Icon - Reading Time
1min read

A 33-year-old man was killed and two young people were injured after being shot on Monday night (5), near a football field in the Mãe-Bá neighborhood, in Anchieta, on the south coast of Espírito Santo. According to the Military Police, no suspect in the crime has been located.

The Military Police reported, in a note, that when the military arrived at the scene to investigate the report of firearm shots, they found that the man was already lifeless. At the scene, witnesses told the police that the crime would have been committed by two men known in the region, who fled after the attack.

In addition to the victim, two young people, aged 18 and 25, were shot and left the crime scene to seek help. Military police officers went to the Anchieta Emergency Room, where they went, but the victims did not want to pass on information about who the suspects were and did not even mention what might have motivated the attack.

wanted by The Gazettethe Civil Police said that the case will remain under investigation by the Anchieta Police Station and, so far, no suspect has been detained.

The body of the 33-year-old man was sent to the Legal Medical Service (SML) of Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, to be necropsied and later released to the family members.

This video may interest you

The article is in Portuguese

Tags: Gazette Shooting attack leaves dead injured Anchieta